Hi guys

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Bones83, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Bones83

Bones83 Member

I'm looking to buy my first Harley in the next few months. I've never really been into bikes till me mom and dad bought one. I'm wonting a fatboy lo any info on these bikes would be appreciated. Also what's the best cams to put in these bikes I won't rough lumpy idle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. wilks3

wilks3 Junior Member

:wce You want a cam that gives you the performance range at what and how you ride the most. Cams that idle rough most probably won't work good with these new engines.
    Lots of info in the self help section, or ask about cams in the engine tech series. Do your homework first before you just slap in a big ol' cam.
    Ride Safe!!!
    wilks3
    :USA

3. Bones83

Bones83 Member

Yea I been looking at diffrent cams and trying to find one that fits the rpm range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Welcome aboard from Canada.

5. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

6. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

7. BillMull

BillMull Banned

Welcome to the best site on the net for Harley questions and concerns. You will also find sister/brotherhood like never before. These people in here are true and loyal Harley fanatics and enthusiasts. If you have a question or concern, fire it away and an answer will follow shortly. You will save yourself large amounts of money by using this site to your advantage. This site also operates off donations/contributions as well. I have been a member a few weeks and have saved hundreds of dollars so far and feel it necessary to send in a donation/contribution. So enjoy your time here. A warm welcome from Southern Kentucky!!!:ws

8. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Welcome aboard from Central Florida!

Bodeen

9. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. :ws