free website stats program hi from spain | Harley Davidson Forums

hi from spain

ariars850

Hi all , I have a 2006 dyna streetbob with vance and hines slip ons, k and n filter. I have been looking at the EJK fueler as I get a lot of popping on the overrun, and also get lots of oil dripping out of the airbox as I ride it pretty hard to keep up with the sports bikes in our group in mostly hot weather. But I love the fact it is a Harley.
One of my friends has one on his 103 Fat Bob and he is really happy with it.
Just wondered if anyone here has any experience of these EJK units.
thanks

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Hi and welcome. I don't think a fuel controller will help with the oil in the air box, so if the only reason for a fuel controller is to stop the popping at least be sure to check the throttle body seals for air leaks first.

You can do this by spraying carb cleaner at the joints between the throttle body and cylinder heads while the engine is idling. If the RPMs fluctuate you have a leak.

If you still want a fuel controller I like my Power Commander 5, but don't know anything about EJK fuel controllers.

BTW, I have a V&H VO2 naked air box on my Roadking. The vent tubes are directed down the throttle body which keeps the oil out of the box/filter. I haven't noticed any drawback to this solution after 60,000 miles.

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Forums

Back