free website stats program hi from mexico am I the only one | Harley Davidson Forums

hi from mexico am I the only one

I am living in san fransisco calif.but in about four months I am going back to
guadalajara mexico. I am taking a course in motorcycle technology with concentration in HD motorcycles.but I have to tell GLIDER that I have learn more in this side then one year in motorcycle school, I am going to open a motorcycle shop in mexico, and I do not have to worry about were to find information about H D motorcycles as long as there is this site thanks.

Glad you found some useful info here Moto. We'll be looking forward to hearing from you once you get the shop opened.

I am from tepa and i will be opening my shop in tepa it's about 40 minutes drive from
guadalajara nice to talk to you hava a good time in your big twing

Que Pasa Moto! Are you in Tepa yet? hey men that's so cool, Tepa is beautiful and the wether is perfect for riding all year around.
I'll look you up next time i'm down there!

Chuy

hey chuy, I am in tepa and you are rite its a nice city with the best wether, you should wnow,you are from guadalajara rite? I look forwere to see you in tepa.

Cool man, i'm glad you made your dreams reallity. Yes I'm from Guadalajara... i was just in Tepa last year for a wedding. really nice town! do you have your shop there then? hey did you take your bike with you? or did you sell it before you left? my email address is (edit - please use PM.) drop me a line bro! we'll talk! Saludos

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry it took me for ever to aswere,yes I did took my road king and a 1200 sporster for my son, about the shop I am working on it,I did not got your email your supost to use
private mail.my son and I are going for a short ride this cooming saturday do you want to come? mi ingles es tan malo como mi espanol sorry,

No hay problema, jaja, we can used bout, like good old Carlifornia style! So, man i wish i was down there to ride with you guys. I actually live in Kansas City, and right now is colder than (you know what) but the next time i'm down there i'll look you guys up. I'll send you my email on a private message thought. Good luck and enjoy. Se cuidan!

Back