free website stats program Hi from Lawton OK | Harley Davidson Forums

Hi from Lawton OK

grantjo

HI All,

My name is Joe and I am finally back in the saddle. I retired from the Army in 1999 here in Oklahoma. I have been a rider for many years but three years ago I sold my bike because of the extreme heat in South Oklahoma. I regretted it every time I heard the rumble past the back of my home. I recently purchased a 2007 Road King Classic and am excited to be back on the road. Happy Trails...........

HI All,

My name is Joe and I am finally back in the saddle. I retired from the Army in 1999 here in Oklahoma. I have been a rider for many years but three years ago I sold my bike because of the extreme heat in South Oklahoma. I regretted it every time I heard the rumble past the back of my home. I recently purchased a 2007 Road King Classic and am excited to be back on the road. Happy Trails...........

Hey there Joe , Welcome to the forum and back to the thrill of riding again!!!! The RKC is a GREAT choice of scoot and I wish you many happy miles with her.
Also would like to give a big THANK YOU for your service and keeping all of us safe sir!

Randy

:wce Joe!!! As I have gotten older I just don't ride when its HOT! Two days ago it was 100* plus the humidity factor here in Southern Ill. When I was young...well you know.
Ride Safe & Cool!!!
wilks3
:USA

yes I know what you mean.... it has been over 100 for the last 30 days here. just miserable.

keep it between the yellow lines
Joe

First off welcome!!!!! Secondly, thanks for serving this great country!!!!!!! And I understand the being without the scoot went through it myself :newsmile08:

Thanks for your service and Welcome to The Forum:rider:wce

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. :ws

Thank you for your service. :s

Back