free website stats program Hi from Holland | Harley Davidson Forums

Hi from Holland

jak1

Hi all.

Just joined, I'm an expat Brit living in Holland. Been around bike most of my life, but this is the first time I have had a Harley. I bought it to sell on as I got it for a very good price. The bike is a Sportster 883 XLH 2002 with only 4500 miles on the clock, the bike still looks new.

After driving it for a bit I now find I like the ride and have decided to keep it :)
so looks like I'm going to need a whole new set of tools. Got rid of all my imperial tools years ago, and now I only have metric.

My other ride is a 1983 Suzuki GR650X Loads of fun to ride, a bit like an old British Bonnie.

So looks like a good site, will try to contribute when I can.

Jak...

Hi all.

Just joined, I'm an expat Brit living in Holland. Been around bike most of my life, but this is the first time I have had a Harley. I bought it to sell on as I got it for a very good price. The bike is a Sportster 883 XLH 2002 with only 4500 miles on the clock, the bike still looks new.

After driving it for a bit I now find I like the ride and have decided to keep it :)
so looks like I'm going to need a whole new set of tools. Got rid of all my imperial tools years ago, and now I only have metric.

My other ride is a 1983 Suzuki GR650X Loads of fun to ride, a bit like an old British Bonnie.

So looks like a good site, will try to contribute when I can.

Jak...

that wast the plan with my RKP....until i rode it....welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum
Harley's can get under your skin a wee bit then you are stuck with them

Brian

Welcome to the forum from Colorado, lots of good advice and experience on the forum. Good luck with your ride.

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back