Hi all from Roma

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by motardue, Jun 6, 2012.

1. motardue

motardue New Member

Hello to all. Just few words about me. 60 year'sold, just retired, I have been riding bikes since I was 12 (a motoped "stollen" to a school friend) and never ended. I have had a bouches of bikes starting with italian historical companies (Gilera, Motobi, Aermacchi AMTF, and no Ducati) and ending with BMW and Hd. Actually I have to Dyna (beloved 1340 fxdl , and a centenary FXDX) both with some light mods (cammes, breather, carbs mufflers etc: they run well and cold) and a BMW airhead R100R mostly stock.
    I wrench themy bikes mostly by myself (else If ai am not a mechanic and probably would not be able to do a complete motor overhaul, but I am upp with most tasks) and recentlly in the Club I have with two mates (real mechanics both). I ride those bikes all over the year (abot 30mila km years) and once or twice a yare I have a run on others countries in europe. And since ten years I always join with my girlfriend (...ok, my old chick :)) the European Bike fest in Faaker See (Austria).
    Thatt's all, thank for reading
    nd sorry for eventula mispelling and bad english

2. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Welcome to The Forum:rider:wce

3. SledDog

SledDog Senior Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome from Floirda!

:wt

4. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
    From Central Florida.

5. BSH13

BSH13 New Member

ciao e benvenuto al forum :bigsmiley12:

anche io abito a Roma, mi chiamo Frank, er Irlandese Volante ha ha ha.. possedo una Roadster da 2008..

buona strada e ride safe, F

6. titan307

titan307 Member

Welcome to HDTalking from Middle Tn