free website stats program Hi all from Roma | Harley Davidson Forums

Hi all from Roma

motardue

Hello to all. Just few words about me. 60 year'sold, just retired, I have been riding bikes since I was 12 (a motoped "stollen" to a school friend) and never ended. I have had a bouches of bikes starting with italian historical companies (Gilera, Motobi, Aermacchi AMTF, and no Ducati) and ending with BMW and Hd. Actually I have to Dyna (beloved 1340 fxdl , and a centenary FXDX) both with some light mods (cammes, breather, carbs mufflers etc: they run well and cold) and a BMW airhead R100R mostly stock.
I wrench themy bikes mostly by myself (else If ai am not a mechanic and probably would not be able to do a complete motor overhaul, but I am upp with most tasks) and recentlly in the Club I have with two mates (real mechanics both). I ride those bikes all over the year (abot 30mila km years) and once or twice a yare I have a run on others countries in europe. And since ten years I always join with my girlfriend (...ok, my old chick :)) the European Bike fest in Faaker See (Austria).
Thatt's all, thank for reading
nd sorry for eventula mispelling and bad english

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Hello to all. Just few words about me. 60 year'sold, just retired, I have been riding bikes since I was 12 (a motoped "stollen" to a school friend) and never ended. I have had a bouches of bikes starting with italian historical companies (Gilera, Motobi, Aermacchi AMTF, and no Ducati) and ending with BMW and Hd. Actually I have to Dyna (beloved 1340 fxdl , and a centenary FXDX) both with some light mods (cammes, breather, carbs mufflers etc: they run well and cold) and a BMW airhead R100R mostly stock.
I wrench themy bikes mostly by myself (else If ai am not a mechanic and probably would not be able to do a complete motor overhaul, but I am upp with most tasks) and recentlly in the Club I have with two mates (real mechanics both). I ride those bikes all over the year (abot 30mila km years) and once or twice a yare I have a run on others countries in europe. And since ten years I always join with my girlfriend (...ok, my old chick :)) the European Bike fest in Faaker See (Austria).
Thatt's all, thank for reading
nd sorry for eventula mispelling and bad english

ciao e benvenuto al forum :bigsmiley12:

anche io abito a Roma, mi chiamo Frank, er Irlandese Volante ha ha ha.. possedo una Roadster da 2008..

buona strada e ride safe, F

Back