free website stats program Hey Y'all - from Alabama | Harley Davidson Forums

Hey Y'all - from Alabama

Jhnybravo

Hey y'all (and yes it rhymes with wall)
New to this forum, just purchased a black '96 Heritage Softail Classic with 18" apes and straight pipes. Actually it was from my wife who got it for me as a 21st anniversary present. We're thinking of calling her "Anna-V" but she looks more like Elvira. We have several Yamaha dirtbikes that we ride with the kids and take camping occasionally, but we're slowly getting to where we don't go as much as we used to and we've had the itch for a streetbike for a long while. i guess I'll sell the dirtbikes come springtime.
We had looked at metric bikes till we were both sick of them and finally ran across a deal on a Harley. We've not even put 100 miles on it yet, but we love it already!
She needs a little tinkering - she doesn't run very well at low rpms (wants to backfire or cut out sometimes) and needs a pad for the sissy bar and some other asthetic items to make her shine. But I like to tinker a little and don't mind getting it dialed in to make her purr.

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Welcome to The Forum, Check out the self help section for tips on tuning your carb, and making Straight pipes work:s

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Back