free website stats program Hey Hey! From Radcliff, Kentucky...... | Harley Davidson Forums

Hey Hey! From Radcliff, Kentucky......

08stglide

I'm a new member, long time rider. I own a 2008 Street Glide, white-gold pearle, with Assault wheels by RC Components. I try to do eveything on my bike I possibly can. I will be retiring next month to start a new beginning of my life. This one will include much more riding.
I hope this forum is another great beginning. Since I do most of my own work I''ll be looking for answers to some problems. And I'll be happy to add some of my own answers if they differ from those already given.
So, "HI!" to everyone,
08stglide

Welcome to the"BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Welcome my brother! So glad to have you on board with us! You have joined the BEST SITE hands down for Harley knowledge and general info. My time here I have saved a large amount of money because there are MODERATORS and MEMBERS who will do everything to walk you through step by step to fix your bike and you will learn in the process. No joke, use this site to your advantage! The PEOPLE in here are fantastic! :ws

***A warm welcome from Southern Kentucky!!!***

Welcome to this forum, I just discovered it myself and like to do my own work.
I've learned a great deal already from the threads.

Maybe I'll see you around the backroads of KY...

Back