free website stats program Heritage softtail deluxe | Harley Davidson Forums

Heritage softtail deluxe

Bones83

If any of you would post some pics of these bikes I would like to see them. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im can't make my mind up between the the heritage or the fatboy lo guys at work says the heritage will be easier on my wife when we ride is this true

You definitely want to figure out first what you want to use bike for. If riding 2 up, by the time you add windshield, bags and seat to Fatboy Lo and probably correct rear shocks for 2 up riding the Heritage Softail Classic will end up being less $$$$ and would be the way to go.

Thanks I'm really new to bikes I've always had 4 wheelers never really been interested in bikes till my mom and dad bought one. Now I'm hooked.

dbmg nailed it. If making the Mrs. happy is a priority I would highly recommend the Heritage. While not a touring model it has more options, comfort and storage for longer trips.

Bones, I was a wing man for about 15 years, the older harley just didn't do it for me then. I have since gone to an 08 Softail Heritage Classic w/bags and windshield. I love it. The ride is very comfortable for me with stock seat. Wife likes the ride but the pillon (passenger) seat on almost all the harley models are very stiff and unforgiving. They are fairly inexpensive to replace or have rebuilt. We just finished a three day trip using only the two side bags and no other storage and we did just fine. If you want a classic look with all the comfort, Heritage is the way to go. If you want all the comfort with all the luxuries, then go ultra.

Bones, I was a wing man for about 15 years, the older harley just didn't do it for me then. I have since gone to an 08 Softail Heritage Classic w/bags and windshield. I love it. The ride is very comfortable for me with stock seat. Wife likes the ride but the pillon (passenger) seat on almost all the harley models are very stiff and unforgiving. They are fairly inexpensive to replace or have rebuilt. We just finished a three day trip using only the two side bags and no other storage and we did just fine. If you want a classic look with all the comfort, Heritage is the way to go. If you want all the comfort with all the luxuries, then go ultra.

Thanks, few of my buddies at work says the key to keeping a bike in the family is having a bike the misses can ride comfortable, my dad bought a ultra that thing is unreal.

I have an 04 Heritage. Me and the wife really like it. She says it is the most comfortable bike I have had over the past 40 years. My next step will be a bagger.
Duane

For passenger comfort, I think the baggers are the best and the Heritage would be second. It has a good size passenger seat. JMO

Back