free website stats program Heritage Softail/Fat Boy | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heritage Softail/Fat Boy

Since you only get one shot at getting MSRP for that Sporty, you need to think long and hard about what kind of riding you will be doing in the future. If any kind of extended, 2 up touring appeals to you, you may want to jump right up to a touring model. Much more cost efficient to do it now than to try and sell/trade your Heritage/Fat Boy in a year or two.

Hey bad, i can tell you what i know about my 08 heritage, i love it , the internal balance of the engine is unbelievable smooth , handles great too.. Goodluck on your hunt................

I went from a 2006 Heritage to a 2007 Street Glide to a 2005 Heritage with carb not fuel injection. Best move I made. Love the ride of a Heritage and I got the bags and windshield. The 06 and earlier Fat Boy is also nice. Don't like the wide tire or the way the rear fender fits on the 07 and up fat boy. I did put a fat boy front fender on the Heritage but I did the same with the street glide. Don't like the Roman Helmet fender.

Guess it depends why you like the FB. Is it because the wide tire. I believe it is a 200 this year. This years heritage has a 150. The FB looks to be 1000 dollars cheaper. Is it because of the sportier looking fenders. The heritage has a bit longer fenders. The rest is just paint or chrome difference besides the lightbar on the heritage. I love my heritage

Back