free website stats program Heritage Softail Detachable Fairing? | Harley Davidson Forums

Heritage Softail Detachable Fairing?

jprice1948

Account Removed
I have a 02 Heritage Classic and am looking to add a detachable fairing, have looked at most everything out there. Does anyone have any experience with any of following; Kenny Day, Wideopen Plastics, Woodys and Reckless Motorcycle.
Really don't want sound but might go that way-- any suggestions or experiences will be appreicated

Thanks

bought one from wide open custom for the wife heritage since she put it on I've put 3 more on friends bikes everyone seems to love them the good part you can take it off as quick as you can windshield

i just ordered one from woody with the speakers.if his fairing is as good as his service i think i just bought the best on the market.little over 700$with speakers and set up with radio that i buy myself.

I see fairings frequently on ebay; some with the hardware package, some with just the windshield and frame....

Check it out.

Google "Woody's Fairings". he used to design for Hoppe. He'll fix you up. I got one on my RKC.

Enjoy,
Rich P

I have been researching "Reckless motorcycles" seems like a ggod quality.
Sony radio, speakers
For the setup, it is 750, factory match paint another 425
i think it is worth it

I like mine keeps alot of wind and bug off of me and I had it up to 95mph in SD with no problems could have went faster but the condition at the time only called for me to get up to 95 to be safe I know sounds insane but have you drove on 90 in SD during Sturgis you'll know what I am talking about!

Attachments

• 100_0376.jpg
    100_0376.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 40
Back