Heritage Softail Detachable Fairing?

Discussion in 'Softail Models' started by jprice1948, Aug 28, 2010.

1. jprice1948

jprice1948 Account Removed

I have a 02 Heritage Classic and am looking to add a detachable fairing, have looked at most everything out there. Does anyone have any experience with any of following; Kenny Day, Wideopen Plastics, Woodys and Reckless Motorcycle.
    Really don't want sound but might go that way-- any suggestions or experiences will be appreicated

Thanks

2. 173ABN

173ABN Active Member

I just might have seen what you are looking for they were on craigs list ft myers FL.

3. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

4. tommys

tommys Member

bought one from wide open custom for the wife heritage since she put it on I've put 3 more on friends bikes everyone seems to love them the good part you can take it off as quick as you can windshield

5. ProF

ProF Junior Member

Holy Moly! Those guys are expensive!!

6. gppp

gppp New Member

i just ordered one from woody with the speakers.if his fairing is as good as his service i think i just bought the best on the market.little over 700$with speakers and set up with radio that i buy myself.

7. rynegold

rynegold Member

I see fairings frequently on ebay; some with the hardware package, some with just the windshield and frame....

Check it out.

8. RibEye

RibEye Junior Member Contributor

Google "Woody's Fairings". he used to design for Hoppe. He'll fix you up. I got one on my RKC.

Enjoy,
    Rich P

9. sprinklerfitter669

sprinklerfitter669 Junior Member

I have been researching "Reckless motorcycles" seems like a ggod quality.
    Sony radio, speakers
    For the setup, it is 750, factory match paint another 425
    i think it is worth it

10. Michaelzz28

Michaelzz28 Member

I like mine keeps alot of wind and bug off of me and I had it up to 95mph in SD with no problems could have went faster but the condition at the time only called for me to get up to 95 to be safe I know sounds insane but have you drove on 90 in SD during Sturgis you'll know what I am talking about!

Attached Files: