free website stats program Heritage Softail Classic ? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heritage Softail Classic ?

we all love our bikes man,thats why we're here lol, from the 883 up to the ultra classic we all have one thing in common ;-) WE RIDE HARLEYS lol and they make one for everybody. ride as many as you can and see the differnces and one things for sure, what ever you end up on no dought you're guna love it lol

peace

Sooner or later you'll be on a flh and love it,handle like a dream, ride like a dream, must be a dream. Your only gettin older try a grampa glide out before you buy anything, rent one for a day you'll love it.:D
I`v been riding my Heritage for almost 21 years now (125,000 miles), still got the stock seat on it. I`m not seeing an FLH in the future, even though I am an old (EDIT) (55)...:)

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you kidding me???? 5 year old kids use that word...

Maybe so but it's a slippery slope once words like that are used on THIS forum. If it's a difficult thing for you to post without the language in it, let me know and I'll close your account.

Guys I have to ask this, why can a tread called "Numb butt" be ok on this site, and the word you edited here is not ok? I 'am confused

A thread called "Numb butt" as opposed to a different description of the same phrase "in the moderators opinion" is just passable but slang like what was posted above is not.

Rule #5

1. No Offensive Posts, Links or Images
    Please do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any local or international laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, bookmarks as well as posted images, photos and avatars. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.
Rule #9
"Calling out" a moderator (ex. posting a thread titled "Mod X, you deleted my post, explain yourself!") is not allowed.

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

If people would just read the rules we wouldn't have this sort of post taking up the time of the moderators unnecessarily.

Last edited:
A thread called "Numb butt" as opposed to a different description of the same phrase "in the moderators opinion" is just passable but slang like what was posted above is not.

Rule #5

1. No Offensive Posts, Links or Images
    Please do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any local or international laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, bookmarks as well as posted images, photos and avatars. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.
Rule #9
"Calling out" a moderator (ex. posting a thread titled "Mod X, you deleted my post, explain yourself!") is not allowed.

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

If people would just read the rules we wouldn't have this sort of post taking up the time of the moderators unnecessarily.

glider you sound like Hitler. It's OK for the goose BUT no for your ganders, You HYPROCRITE, I"M out of this SITE.

I was just going to tell Animal how much I enjoy my 94 FLSTC with 140,000mi. And with the simple addition of an aftermarket seat he can keep his wife happy. Now I have to ask, how hard is it to follow the rules? What makes some people think it's OK to call someone names? Is there something here I'm missing? Are some of the people who post on this site better than others? I assumed that when you signed up you wanted to belong to a forum that had information on our shared passion, not just a place to show off your language skills.

my old heritage was a dream to ride could go all day never tire of it ,, and my butt was comfy .. it was great for two up too my wife usually rode her sporty but long rides she went with me

Back