free website stats program Heritage Signature Series Seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Heritage Signature Series Seat

coopernicus

Contributor
Please excuse me if there is already a topic on this. Has anyone tried this seat yet? I looked at one at my local dealer and it looks like it would be pretty nice. It has a removable rider backrest on it that is fully adjustable. The passenger pillion on the stock 2013 Heritage kills my lower back after a hundred miles or so cause I start slouching and it pokes me right in the lower back. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Might it be that to see over the windshield you have to stretch which can be tiring and then you start to slouch. Maybe if windshield were a bit shorter the top would not be in your line of sight and you would not have to stretch to see over windshield. Go for a putt without windshield and see if it makes a difference..... Might be worth a try...........:s

No that's not it. I have the compact windshield on and I always look completely over it. I basically want to know if the s.s. seat is comfy with the rider backrest. You can look at it on hd website. Hey, thanks for the input.

I couldn't wait. I have the new signature seat on the heritage. The back rest is a little wobbly from side to side untill you lean back, but not noticable while riding. The non studded version also still has a grab strap for passenger. The passenger pillion is also wider than the stock and the wife says it is very comfy. The rider portion is a big scoop that does not push you forward and is actually pretty comfy. The backrest is fully adjustable up and down with tilt too. 4 *****s. Will include some pics later.

Here are two more pics of the seat.

Attachments

• 028a.jpg
    028a.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 025a.jpg
    025a.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 41
Nice seat, but why no chrome spots on it, or on the bags either??? Are they the stock bags???

Glazier, these are not the stock bags. I love the Heritage, just not all the studs. It is a quick release bags. Also on the seat..... could have got studs but I didn't want them.

Back