free website stats program Heritage Classic with Solo Seat and Tour Pak | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heritage Classic with Solo Seat and Tour Pak

Been thinking about something like this for my bike. will look for pictures and if I find any I will post them.

Since I couldn't find out what the Heritage looked like with the Tour Pak, the only option was to go for it and put it on.
I'm trying to put up a picture in case anyone else wants to see what the bike looks like now. She has also left the Firehouse Customs backrest on since without it there was no lower back support.
It's worked out real well. She says it's VERY comfortable and has about 16000miles on this season.

That is one mighty fine looking bike...good job and sometimes it is better just to go for it. "If your gal is happy--"...well you know the rest! :D

Last edited:
My wife seems to think that a tour pak behind the solo seat on her bike would give her good back support. I think she just wants room to put more stuff when shopping!
There are lots of pictures around just of the rear of the bike with the tour pak but I would like to see some pictures of the entire bike with this setup. Can anyone post a picture or point me toward one? Thanks

Well, it's not a solo seat, but look at my avatar picture...

Back