free website stats program Heritage Classic with Solo Seat and Tour Pak | Harley Davidson Forums

Heritage Classic with Solo Seat and Tour Pak

GliderDoug

My wife seems to think that a tour pak behind the solo seat on her bike would give her good back support. I think she just wants room to put more stuff when shopping!
There are lots of pictures around just of the rear of the bike with the tour pak but I would like to see some pictures of the entire bike with this setup. Can anyone post a picture or point me toward one? Thanks

I've had pretty good luck using Google Images to find photos you think you'll never find. I just put in "Harley Heritage Tour Pack" and found a couple good side shots.

You could also try the HD customizer on their web site. Your supposed to be able to build a bike on there, although I have not tried it.

You could also try the HD customizer on their web site. Your supposed to be able to build a bike on there, although I have not tried it.

I have - you have to be patient and work your way through it but it's actually pretty cool.

biglew – I’ll bet you’re right!
Dr. Doolittle – checked about 15 pages of images – no luck.
Crazyfrog, Hobbit – HD customizer is a cool tool but no – it doesn’t do the solo seat/tourpak.
flstcdorr – I just got the Firehouse Customs backrest for her last week. Very nice and well made. Works great. A bit “springy” but not bad.
My idea would be the Firehouse backrest and a Motherwell luggage rack but she still would like the Tourpak for the long trips so still looking for any pictures.
Thanks to all for the input!

How's this:

2007 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic, FLSTC on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

milsco2_a.jpg

Thanks Doc but I'm looking for the Heritage with the jump seat removed and the Tourpak in the forward position where it can be used as the rider backrest.

53559_04_S_1cb2e.jpg

Lots of pics like this but would like to see the whole bike.

Steve - My wife has an 08 Heritage and we are looking at this. The parts and prices from Zanotti's (best prices I can find) are:

53209-09 ( Quantity 1 tourpak) $ 525.60
53559-04A ( Quantity 1 solo rack) $ 109.20
53931-03 ( Quantity 1 docking kit) $ 31.20

Harley parts. You can find them on the HD website.

Since I couldn't find out what the Heritage looked like with the Tour Pak, the only option was to go for it and put it on.
I'm trying to put up a picture in case anyone else wants to see what the bike looks like now.

She has also left the Firehouse Customs backrest on since without it there was no lower back support.
It's worked out real well. She says it's VERY comfortable and has about 16000miles on this season.

Attachments

• CIMG2332.jpg
    CIMG2332.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited by a moderator:
Back