free website stats program Heritage Classic Passanger Floorboards? | Harley Davidson Forums

Heritage Classic Passanger Floorboards?

USAPL09

I am about to purchase a 09 Heritage Classic... and am thinking, the better half that will be sitting behind me, most of the time will want floorboards instead of the standard pegs... any input? These things range in price up to $300 plus depending on style. I will also add a luggage rack for the longer ride... input on that? Finally, the dealers i talked with said installation can run up to 2 hrs. @$70 per. How hard are these to install?:D

Put a set of these on my 92 Heritage, chrome bottom, nice looking treads and you cant beat the price. Just remove the passenger pegs and bolt these on. About the same size as the boards on my Road Glide but not as thick so they fold up nice and flat. You can probably find them at most aftermarket suppliers at a similar price. I've seen them at swap meets and rally vendors. I just happened to get them from these guys. There's lots of luggage racks out there for Softails at prices all over the scale. I probably would go with the detachable one from HD if I had to do it over again.

Universal mini floorboards

Passenger Footboards...First thing I added to ours. Gotta keep your lady comfy. Allows her to move her feet around, to adjust leg and knee angles. For the rack we went with the 2-up sport rack, HD part# 53713-96. Large enough to carry about any bike luggage made.
Good luck,
Ride safe
dorr

I've also been searching around to find passenger boards to match my '49 (?) style boards. I haven't found any to match yet.
champoe

When I bought my 08 Heritage, having passenger floorboards was thrown in as part of the purchase at no cost. What you should ask for to be thrown in is the rider's essentials kit (which will give you floorboards and an engine guard). Then work backwards from there if they don't go for it. You should be able to get one or the other.

Its amazing what you can get when you ask.

Put a pair of the 1/2 moon style on my 09 and the wife loves them. Put them on yourself. Took me about an hour.

Hello, you should be able to find those boards at the dealer, i just bought a set for my 09 Heritage, took them few tries to get the right matt but i got them, hope that helps.

Back