free website stats program Heritage bags | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heritage bags

Thanks I will look them up on the net just out of interest, I have my saggy bag inserts almost complete, just working on the lids today. Before and after pics coming.

Well my saddle bag reno project is finished and they look pretty good. Got Saggy Bags proved to be a good product with easy directions and no special equipment needed. I resisted the temptation to trim the pieces for an easier fit and I think that gave me a better result. As promissed I have before and after pics but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get them to here, I will get it because I know someone that knows. Thanks again for the tip on this product. Cheers :rider

I think we have pictures

Attachments

• Bike 032.jpg
    Bike 032.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 65
  • Bike 033.jpg
    Bike 033.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Bike 034.jpg
    Bike 034.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Bike 035.jpg
    Bike 035.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 66
That sure made a difference and sure looks good. I just picked up the gotsaggybags kit today from Kamloops HD and will be putting the kit in soon.

That sure made a difference and sure looks good. I just picked up the gotsaggybags kit today from Kamloops HD and will be putting the kit in soon.

Yes thanks, get some good leather conditioner, lather it on well in advance and resist the temptation to trim the kit. Good luck.

Looking, really good Charlie!! Bet you wish, that you could ride and show them off? Maybe soon eh!!

Take care and ride safe eh!!:D

Back