free website stats program Heritage bags | Harley Davidson Forums

Heritage bags

Charlies Harley

Not to happy with my floppy, sagging saddle bags on my 06 Heritage. Has anyone changed there's out or fix them? I hope thats not how they are suposed to look.

I used "Got Saggy Bags" on my Heritage Bags. Follow the directions and maybe a little trimming to get that perfect fit, great final results for me! Look around, there are a few ways to go, just don't wait till the bags are beyond help... Got Saggy Bags? Restoration Site

Thanks, I checked out both sites and both look good, fixing these ones just might be the thing to do, for the price anyway. Was thinking of hard bags, a bit more water tight, might look a bit odd and costalotaa $$$. Thanks agian for the info

"Got saggy Bags" and also "Bag shapers", I used the latter & am quite satis fied... Check E-bay, companies sell new products there all the time.

Just got my bags back from Boss Bags yesterday. They look great. Boss Bags is more expensive (200+ shipping both ways) and you have to send the bags to them. Both things made me think twice. But I'm glad I went ahead. The front/back/bottom reinforcement is riveted in so it'll never move. The top reinforcement fits into the whole top from end to end and is riveted in place. The front edge reinforcement is also riveted in and has a metal loop that meets up with a metal loop riveted to the top reinforcement so the bags can be locked. They even give you the locks. Don't know that I'll ever lock mine but it's not a bad idea.

I used saggy bags from ebay and it took 15 minutes a bag and they look great , I bought them a few years ago for 59 $$ cheap investment

I was up in wisconsin this summer stopped in at boss bags and they put the inserts in (took about 25 min)... they look great. Little $$$ but i think they are well worth it...

Back