free website stats program Heritage 103 Stalling when let off at speed | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heritage 103 Stalling when let off at speed

Thanks for the suggestions. I don't know which one worked. I thoroughly cleaned the K & N filter in the Hypercharger and I also On Offed the ignition -5- times. Took a 40 mile run and the 103 run like it did right after the stage one was done. I was amazed at how dirty the K & N was with only 3,000 miles of use.:)

ON and OFF several times re-set the Idle air controller...BRAIN:s

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks for the suggestions. I don't know which one worked. I thoroughly cleaned the K & N filter in the Hypercharger and I also On Offed the ignition -5- times. Took a 40 mile run and the 103 run like it did right after the stage one was done. I was amazed at how dirty the K & N was with only 3,000 miles of use.:)

Maybe both.
Could it be that the air cleaner was so dirty that some sensors were trying to compensate. Hence the RPM fluctuations..??

Kinda Hard to Believe you'd have these Issues with that new of a bike and under 4,000 miles...:newsmile07:

Still wondering IF he turned off the engine while having the Electric throttle turned open a bit????? That causes HAVIC...

signed....BUBBIE

Back