free website stats program Here's my Trike build | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Here's my Trike build

yes,.... I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm just hoping it's not a train!

be careful... due to the economic condition of the world they say they have had to turn the light OFF at the end of the tunnel!!!:eam

hey zooooood. hows the trike coming. been wondering about it seeing you have not posted any new news on it lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey zooooood. hows the trike coming. been wondering about it seeing you have not posted any new news on it lately.
Since I live in SE NC. There's been a lot of things that I have to prepare around here to be ready for Hurricane season. I bought this run down farm 2 years ago. At about the same price as you laid out for your 09. Only difference is,... let's just say this place is like buying a basket case. So while this is a constant fixer upper. And while getting new gardens set up right so they don't wash away. Plus rebuilding the gutted 200 yr old single family house that was used as a mechanics shop for tractors and such. Along with the constant manufacturing of my V-Twin Heat Deflectors. March is the beginning of the busy season for that product and runs thru October. Anyways,... I am back at building the trike. Whats taking longer than I imagined is. The body I incorporated into the trike build. Is just a shell. I have to piece build the interior/ cargo area. But it has to be done right the first time. I hate trouble shooting anything I build on the side of the road. I am making progress on that and I will update the pictures soon. I just have so much on my plate right now. That I wished instead of over filling my plate. I should have used a bowl instead. Also. another reason for the trike build is that it allows me to figure out new products I can manufacture. That correct flaws or improve rider's comfort, since the introduction of the Tri-Glide is opening up new avenues of design and perfection.
Ok, enough of that! I'm workin on finishing the build. I need to ride, real bad.
RJ

Thank you for the update. I was just wondering if you fell off the end of the earth or something. Glad to here that you are okay.:)

Thanks for the update on the trike. It sounds like you have your hands full with the work...Just one thing, what do you do in your spare time :s

Thanks for the update on the trike. It sounds like you have your hands full with the work...Just one thing, what do you do in your spare time :s

Spare time? LOL!!! SLEEP!

Just an off subject. I mentioned that I had all kinds of things going on here that I had to take care of. one of them. I built an addition to my home. I made sure to put in what a lot of people round these parts fall short of doing. And that's a basement. 2 days ago we had a tornado pass with-in 12 miles from here. last night we had another just freakin miss us. Tho the basement wasnt finished as in wiring and sheet rock. We were in it! matter o fact neighbors hi-tailed it over here as well! It sure beats jumping in a ditch. The snakes in these parts are huge and they dont know what bad weather is. they just assume you wanna take their space!

the sun is out,... its a nice day again. Time to go work on the trike some more.

RJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Take care Zoood and try to find out where those lawn elves go...or leave them so when the next storm comes they can visit someone else!

Back