free website stats program Here's a great vid. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Here's a great vid.

This show is here in Wisconsin every summer. For those that love everything about flying this is a must see. It goes for a week usually in August. You can camp right on the grounds and really can find all the you need close by.

Awesome.................almost could bet a few of the fellas ride Harleys...Amazing how far we've come..and how great the new blends with the old...Thanks for posting!..:small3d018:

I love this stuff. I have had the privilege to meet a bunch of these pilots. Micheal Goulian, (seen in the video flying the green & white plane w/castrol sponsor) is awesome. Extremely intense routine. If you ever get the chance, go see him. The other must see is a guy by the name of John Mohr, he flies a stearman and will absolutely keep you on the edge of your seat and scare you with moves he makes look so easy.

Go to youtube & search the names of John Mohr, Micheal Goulian, Steve 'Snort' Snodgrass, & Pete McCloud are just a few I can think of. These guys fly their planes to the max. It will make you say WOW!

And at most shows you will be blessed to see the talent of the U.S. Military exhibiting the incredible moves capable with our military aircraft. :s

Thanks to all those guys for pulling double duty so to speak, entertaining us while also protecting us.

Back