free website stats program Here We Come | Harley Davidson Forums

Here We Come

Hello everyone,my wife Delta and myself(Mike) are new to the forum,we each rode sporsters for the past 2 years and within the last 2 weeks she bought a new 2011 street bob,and today I just bought a new 2011 superglide custom.

They will probley remain stock for most of the year but slip-ons and AC are on the list along with the HD download.

Mike & Delta.

Welcome crazyanimal crew & congrats on the upgraded scoots. Trying to keep them stock can be hard - $$$ keeps flying out of my pocketbook every time I go to the dealer, or logon to internet stores. Ride safe & enjoy!

Welcome, Mike & Delta. You two have got to be a cool couple on a Bob and SuperGlide. I would heed Glider's recommendation on foregoing the dealer map download. An inferior solution for the money spent.

Hello everyone,my wife Delta and myself(Mike) are new to the forum,we each rode sporsters for the past 2 years and within the last 2 weeks she bought a new 2011 street bob,and today I just bought a new 2011 superglide custom.

They will probably remain stock for most of the year but slip-ons and AC are on the list along with the HD download.

Mike & Delta.

Congratulations on your new rides and choosing to "Live the Dream"! Enjoy and do keep in touch as your new chapter springs to life! TFI does make sense if you are going to go thru the Stage I upgrade. Just give your rides some good break in miles and sharing the joy a bit. :bigsmiley12:

Thanks everyone,we know about spending money on our rides,funny thing though,you can't recoupe your investment when trading it back in,I'll be the dealer will though.Yeah,stage 1 will probley be the only things that we will do,myself,I love the speed,I was told a properly tuned dyna will do just as well as a 1200,maybe someone can confirm this for me,but mostly the trade up was for the comfort,I was'nt too bad on my 1200 C but Delta was all shook up,lol,on her 883 L,she just could'nt go very long distances,so that meant alot of stops.

Crazyanimal, she was "all shook up" probably because the change to rubber motormounts did not happen til 2004 on the Sportster. The good news is both you and her update your Avatar/info and chronical your new adventures here. ENJOY - the "Smiles per Mile" are just beginning anew!:D

Back