free website stats program Here is the NEW M8 Harley Engine in detail | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Here is the NEW M8 Harley Engine in detail

IF it gets all the Needed Motor shortfalls fixed? it would be a good to own for me... I'M Not wanting to BETA their early problems IF many?

Take for instance the rocker arms...
One problem here if you look at the rocker arms... NO Adjustment to keep the rockers touching CLOSE to the same time...
Not a perfect way to adjust them CLOSE IF one valve is OFF a Lot... I would simply Grind that Unevenness with my Dia grinder. (.) IF that rocker arm had ONE adjustable to even out the Might Be Problem, it would work better... Other motors using that similar rocker have One or even Two to adjust to get the valves matched...
Bet it come to that as a Improvement soon or it will just give you another TIC TIC that will be there and Either More on a Few motors or Less on some that were Luck of the draw that keep a Closeness in that tolerance...

signed....BUBBIE
"Twin rocker arms translate a single pushrod's motion to both paired valves (intakes and exhausts) without a means of adjusting clearances between them. Harley says the clearances are set at the factory and good for life." I hope they get it right.
The engine I heard sounded good with stock pipes. If I had the $$ I would thing about a trade.

"Twin rocker arms translate a single pushrod's motion to both paired valves (intakes and exhausts) without a means of adjusting clearances between them. Harley says the clearances are set at the factory and good for life." I hope they get it right.
The engine I heard sounded good with stock pipes. If I had the $$ I would thing about a trade.

I'm with Bubbie. This is the company that ok'ed .010" crank runout? yeh

Steve

Back