free website stats program Her next step | Harley Davidson Forums

Her next step

Duffer

Some of you may remember a few months back my wife bought a XL1200 L on the” trade it in within a year a get full price back” plan. Well, she didn’t quite make it that long. Said the Sporty was a nice bike but acted like it had ADHD. LOL. Just always wanted to go faster than she did. So, we were at the local dealer the other night and here is this black and chrome 09 FXDL sitting there all by its self right out in the middle of the showroom floor. Gotta tell you it was love at first sight. The next day, after checking around and finding out this is the only Lowrider left in the western part of the state, the trade is made and I have one happy wife.
I should add that I have never seen anyone take to riding a Motorcycle the way Janette has. She has made the Ol’ Duffer proud!:D

Attachments

• Motorcycles 025b.JPG
    Motorcycles 025b.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 027.jpgb.JPG
    027.jpgb.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 77
Duffer, congrats on finding the right bike for your riding partner...it sure is nice to have someone who really likes the motorcycling experience, rather than just a "passing" interest...ADHD (Attention Deficit Harley Disorder) apparently is not a terminal disorder as you obviously found the CURE!! :D

Nothing like riding with my best friend (wife)... she likes to ride as much as I do. She decided all on her own to take the Rider's Edge Course and then the permit license and now 2 years and 25,000 miles under her belt she loves it!

Back