free website stats program Helping a friend | Harley Davidson Forums

Helping a friend

murf

A little while ago I switched to 10" apes on my FXRT. The original setup was about a 8" bar for the original air front suspension. I converted to hydraulic front end and now where am I ever gonna use that air reservior handlebar ? Well I've made some friends here and it turns out that Jack Hodges needed it. Cool. I sent it to him no charge which I felt was the right thing to do. Well, it seems I was right to do that as he just sent me a rear pillion I wanted for my bike. This, gentlemen and ladies, is how it's supposed to work. Help your fellow man (rider) and brother and it will come back to you. Just want to say I love this site.

Very cool indeed...HDT has been very enjoyable for me as well...not only material things, but also online and offline help when you run into a jam. It was said awhile back that some sites give new riders or posters a bad time...not here! :newsmile040:

At HDT we listen, and yes sometimes we are a bit stickier about language and such; but then I would rather moderate 100 posts helping and guiding threads, than take the time to give one infraction, which takes so much time, I could get to 20 or more posts in. That is also why we are all friends here in the HDT house...the welcome mat is open 24/7 or as was said in an episode of 2 and a Half Men..."31" :newsmile100:

Like I said before this is Home for Me, What a Great bunch we have here and growing every day, Well done all:s

Back