free website stats program Help | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Help

Wouldn't hurt to run 2-3 ounces of SeaFoam through the gas, just to clean out any possible gunk in the injectors. Another simple first line of investigation.

Not sure this model/year has an IAC, does it? If it does, he may be calling it the "Cold Idle Speed Actuator" in the video above?

I did have an IAC on my '03 UC. Gave me fits trying to clean it out with carb spray. I would do it and then a couple of months later I would get the same symptoms again. Did that for about a year until I finally just replaced the IAC and that was that!!

Cheers,

TQ

Not sure this model/year has an IAC, does it? If it does, he may be calling it the "Cold Idle Speed Actuator" in the video above?

I did have an IAC on my '03 UC. Gave me fits trying to clean it out with carb spray. I would do it and then a couple of months later I would get the same symptoms again. Did that for about a year until I finally just replaced the IAC and that was that!!

Cheers,

TQ

Same kind of gig on my '08 SG: I cleaned my TMAP sensor (previous years had the IAC) and still had the same symptoms. Replaced it and "that was that". ;) As always, thanks to the info on this forum.

Back