free website stats program Help | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Help

No problem Doc, I didn't take it as you implying.:s Thanks too for the kind words.

Quite often when I review a post, if there is no information other than "a funny noise" or something to this effect, I just skip over them without replying until the poster adds something to go by.
People have to remember they can't hold something up in front of their computer screen for us to see so guessing and answer without the proper input is a waste of time on both parties accord.

More info in gets more replies that could solve the problem for the poster.

No problem Doc, I didn't take it as you implying.:s Thanks too for the kind words.

Quite often when I review a post, if there is no information other than "a funny noise" or something to this effect, I just skip over them without replying until the poster adds something to go by.
People have to remember they can't hold something up in front of their computer screen for us to see so guessing and answer without the proper input is a waste of time on both parties accord.

Glider, I don't think anyone who has been on this forum for any length of time would consider your replies and solutions curt. We all know that your primary focus is solving the problem and getting the bike back on the road. I for one want to say thanks for all the help.:small3d018::small3d018::small3d018:

Thanks Don. That's about the size of it. No fancy words or phrases , just info that can help the poster out. :s

Hey Doc watch this....

Glider,
My bike has a funny noise that only happens intermittently. What do you think it is? And Please HELP me right away!

Hey Doc watch this....

Glider,
My bike has a funny noise that only happens intermittently. What do you think it is? And Please HELP me right away!

What, do you need a vacation or something?!?! :lolrolling

Hey Doc watch this....

Glider,

Hey Hoop, had ya worried? :lolrolling

Probably a loose nut behind the bars.:D

Wait a minute, I thought just tapping on the screen would attract Glider's attention...I could have sworn I heard him laughing behind there...:newsmile040:

Back