free website stats program help !!!!!!!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

help !!!!!!!!!!

I bought a 2006 street glide from insane choppers in milwakee in december.I was told it was a screaming eagle street glide when i bought it(unknown to me there was no screaming eagle streetglide in 06).I have been contacted from another gentleman that is having problems with this company about the same problem.He is being told that the 07 street glide is a screaming eagle and after running the vin on the bike it is only a flhxi not a screaming eagle.This guy paid 7000 to start the paint and then was lied to about all the extras on the bike.As for me i am going to have to go a few rounds with him and his bank because on my loan it stated screaming eagle and it is not.I do not know what to do.I bought a bike that i thought was a screaming eagle and it is not.I dont want anyone else to be taken advantage of like i was.All my paper work says screaming eagle but thats not what i have.If anyone knows what i should do i would be gratefull.He originally advertised screamig eagles but now he changed his website to screaming eagle kits but no screaming eagle parts.I should of known that 2006 no street glide screaming eagle but its my first harley.

no screaming eagle street glide till 2010 so anything else tagged that way is a lie

It sounds like you have some legal issues to deal with.Paulmack said it best.Sometimes it pays to do your homework before you jump in with both feet.You might have to get a lawyer to untangle this web of deceit.

ya kind of jumped indeep on this one. being my first harley thought a dealer was good but finding out the hard way.this dealer has chagned his web site 4 times since 8/31/09.now they are screaming eagle look a like bikes.Called the finance bank he deals with as well as who i financed threw and the bank told me they do not care about me just the dealer.They also said i had to sign a buyers order with the price of all the extras in which i did not sign.The problem is that it seems people can EDIT you because of not being educated so to speak on certain thing and they get away with it.Thats why the world isEDIT up anymore.Business motto is EDIT you and horray for me....

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back