free website stats program Help! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Help!

do you have a pic of your motor i would like to see how the silver cases and black top end looks and thanx again for all your help by the way what time is it across the pond?

thanx again for your help and i cant wait to see the pic of your motor, it's nice to hear someone say good things about moco parts as most people say they are junk. I know there are better out there but what happens when something from another manufacturer breaks and all you have near you is an HD dealer, I do all my maintenance myself but am not qualified to do a complete tear down. My head has been spinning trying to put together an all around good build that has performance and reliability.

wow man your motor looks awesome i was kinda afraid of mixing black and silver parts together til now! sounds like you ride how i do, i used to race 2 strokes and i ride my harley the same way i am never under 3000 rpm's most people tell me i'm nuts for riding it that way, to tell you the truth i think the old girl kinda likes getting wound up tight!

Hobbit, couple of questions about the SE build we talked about last nite, what lifters would you use, the SE's or another brand also what air cleaner would you use? i currently have the SE stage 1 on my bike and would you use the new SE billet cam plate or is the stocker O.K.? And last I am planning on installing a jagg oil cooler would you buy the thermostat for it or just let the oil circulate thru constantly? thanx again for all your help with this

Check out Total performance enginering if you have'nt done so allready. Look at the list of parts they use to put there motors together. You can get them both ways, you assemble, or let them do it. A lil cheaper if you do it.

Back