free website stats program Help with the garden | Harley Davidson Forums

Help with the garden

An old man wanted to plant tomatoes in his garden but was having a difficult time of it because the ground was so hard. His son used to help him with things around the house since his wife died, but he was in prison.

He sat down and wrote his son a letter.

'Johnny, feeling kinda depressed. I miss you and wish you were here. I'm getting older and it's harder for me to do the things I used to. Can't even plow up the garden anymore cause the ground is too hard. Take care of yourself and I'll be seeing you next time I get the chance. Love pop.'

Two days letter he recieved his son's reply.

POP! Don't dig up the garden. That's where I buried those guys that were messing around with my bike. I'll make a few calls and get some of my boys to come out and move them, and then you can do what you want. Love ya, Johny.

The next day 8 FBI agents along with the locals served a warrant on the old man at four in the morning and proceeded to dig up the entire area. They didn't find any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.

Two days letter he recieved another letter from his son. Hey pop, go ahead and plant those tomatoes now. It was the best I could do under the circumstances.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back