free website stats program Help with helmets | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Help with helmets

Might want to take a look at JPCYCLES.COM they carry a wide selection,Bell,HJC,HCI,Cyber,AFX,Zox.Scorpion.Simpson.

What is it you don't like about Helmets you have looked at? Confused by your question, but want to help.

I guess style and fit more than anything. Right now a half helmet is all I'm looking for, as the weather cools towards fall I may look to get a 3/4 or full face. Thanks for all the input so far.

Hmmm....I was looking at the different helmets and wondered. Do they make shields for the 1/2 helmets? I havent seen any.

I bought a Scorpion half helmet and really like it. It has a visor that retracts inside the helmet.

Attachments

• Scorpion EXO 100.jpg
    Scorpion EXO 100.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 19
I bought a Scorpion half helmet and really like it. It has a visor that retracts inside the helmet.

I've got the Scorpion 1/2 helmet also, and really like it. The shield is very convenient to use, especially if you get caught in an unexpected shower or behind a truck carrying loose sand. You can also get different tint shields for varying conditions.

How much for the scorpion and where did you get it? That might be perfect for my wife. I ran into a guy, not literally, who had a "hybrid" helmet on I kind of liked that one but need to go and try it on at a dealer.

How much for the scorpion and where did you get it? That might be perfect for my wife. I ran into a guy, not literally, who had a "hybrid" helmet on I kind of liked that one but need to go and try it on at a dealer.

I bought mine at a local Honda dealer. When my wife bought hers, she ordered it online form newenough.com. Basic black or white was about $110. Matte and other colors are about $120.

Back