Help with exhaust please!!!

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by hsoj10, May 9, 2011.

1. hsoj10

hsoj10 Member

Can anyone tell me what kind of vance and hines slip-ons these are? And if the cone tip an be removed. It has set screws on the bottom but I cannot seem to get them out. I dunno if they are just a tip or part of the baffle. Any help is appreciated thanks...

Attached Files:

• 04.jpg
      04.jpg
      File size:
      54.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Vance Hines: Performance Exhaust Systems maybe they can answer your question here:s

3. hsoj10

hsoj10 Member

I already searched all over their site and cannot find anything like it on there. Thats why I am asking on here. I was thinking maybe someone else would have the same exhaust and could give me some info on them. Thanks

4. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Try posting in the Touring section, may get better responses?

5. hsoj10

hsoj10 Member

According to my view of this forum I am in the touring section. But thanks for the help

6. rancid

rancid Active Member

they are slash cut classic slip ons

7. bobfour1

bobfour1 Member

the screws come out and the end cap and baffle come out, the baffle is screweed to the end cap.

8. hsoj10

hsoj10 Member

so, can i use the baffle without the end cap? I just wanted to remove the tips.

9. bobfour1

bobfour1 Member

no, the end cap keeps the baffle in place.

10. gamspaugh

gamspaugh Member

on my monster ovals the tip was welded to the end plate , I took a wizzer wheel and cut off the welds and removed the tips with out hurting the end plates, idk if yours is like that good luck