Help With College Scholarship

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Gas Gauge, May 2, 2010.

1. Gas Gauge

Gas Gauge Junior Member

If it's not too much to ask, since you are on the computer anyway, perhaps you can cast a vote to help my daughter qualify for a scholarship.

It's $5000 from "Great American Cookies", and is quite simple. Just click on the link: http://www.greatamericancookies.com/, then click on the green link that says "Win $5000", the applicants are listed in order of submission from "most recent" so you will need to scroll down to 4/22/2010 (listed in the upper left corner of the submission), locate "Jessica - Sugar Land, TX" (located in the bottom right corner of the submission), then click on the link "I Like It!" (located in the bottom left corner). That's It!

There is no obligation, nothing to fill out, nothing to sign up for, you won't get spammed or contacted. You are just helping her qualify for the next round. The top 25 make it to a judging by the company. Thank you in advance for all those who see this and are willing to help out.

O.K., now get out there and ride!

Last edited: May 2, 2010
  2. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

241 with my vote.:D

3. Gas Gauge

Gas Gauge Junior Member

P.S. the voting ends tonight!

Thanks Joe, second time I got a favor from you!

4. Locke

Locke Member

244, good luck:D

5. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

246 with mine.

6. VanIsland

VanIsland Member

245 - I like your daughters letter... it sounds like she has great family values and I like the fact that she wants to help children and make a difference. I'm sure you are very proud. Good Luck Jessica!:)

7. Slowrider

Slowrider Active Member

247 Good Luck to you an Her :)

8. oldgeezer

oldgeezer Active Member

248 now

9. mjohnsns

mjohnsns Member

249 now

10. Chopper

Chopper Senior Member

Make it 249 with my vote:) or maybe 250?