free website stats program Help with brake pedal on forwards | Harley Davidson Forums

Help with brake pedal on forwards

Nails

I put forward controls on my lowrider last spring. I am very happy with the upgrade but I have a hard time reaching the brake pedal due to previous ankle surgery/broken leg. I need the pedal about a 1" wider or possibly a offset brake lever arm.
I looked at Dewey's extended length pegs to give my foot more room but can't find anything to help the bigger issue of the brake pedal width. Took the larger pad off my Ultra to see if that size could be modded to work on the Dyna forwards but it looked stupid.
I'd appreciate any advice, thanks in advance.
Al
support your local CVMA & VFW

I put forward controls on my lowrider last spring. I am very happy with the upgrade but I have a hard time reaching the brake pedal due to previous ankle surgery/broken leg. I need the pedal about a 1" wider or possibly a offset brake lever arm.
I looked at Dewey's extended length pegs to give my foot more room but can't find anything to help the bigger issue of the brake pedal width. Took the larger pad off my Ultra to see if that size could be modded to work on the Dyna forwards but it looked stupid.
I'd appreciate any advice, thanks in advance.
Al
support your local CVMA & VFW

Check J P catalog, they have blocks that move the controls back a bit I think they will fit your bike

Same one I just bought. I need it a little wider so I didn't have to have my foot so close to my thunder header and burn my heel. Ha! It was a bout 3/4" wider so it works perfectly and looks great!

I have one of these fitted to my wide glide and will possibly fit to my softail custom it extends the brake pedal out to the right and makes reaching the brake pedal easier
Brian

Back