free website stats program Help which one !!!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Help which one !!!!!

There is no such thing as the wrong one. Each type is the right one for somebody, you can't go wrong!

You will know when you see it. I was 100% set on one bike but I was sidetracked by my current bike. Whatever you choose, good luck and have fun! Cheers!

Going to the dealer tomorrow,looking at either a street Bob,Fat boy,Fat bob.I don't want to arrive with shiney bike eyes and chose the wrong one.I have always liked the fat boy and still do,but the fat bob is looking good too,whats the general opinion on the three models

STARY; hope all went well at the dealership & you took in some of the advice. Definitely want to look, sit, test & ponder. Best advice I can offer is to think about how you plan on using this bike (daily commuter, weekend rider, short/long trips, etc.) & weigh pros/cons w/each. I went to dealership w/other bikes in mind & walked out with a bagger. Overall - choose the bike that fits you best...Good Luck!

Back