free website stats program Help Please | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Help Please

It's been done before but there are harnesses and wiring changes to be made not to mention the parts themselves mucho $$$

Besides the carbed versions still have their sensors too.

I have to admit to looking at that, but hate to be beaten on something like this, besides the bikes not 2 years old yet and has only done 15000 miles, so would prefer to spend my cash on customising...lol

Don't give up with a small thing like this. Also take a look at the plug on the ECM and make sure it's clean and tight with no corrosion.

Will check the wiring and plugs tommorow bud, perhaps a spray with WD40 will drive any moisture out of them

Well impossible to get in there with the tank on so drained it down ready for the off, if i remember rightly the plug to the rear sensor was rather short from the loom, so the theory of fracturing seems to make sense. So fitting an extra piece in with electrical connections should prevent this happening again.....:reyes

Seems you were right Glider, well done that Man!
This is what I found

injectorwiring.jpg

Thanks guy's its running sweet now and if the weather holds it'll get a test ride tomorrow, its been too long:)

Back