free website stats program Help me spend some Money $$$ | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Help me spend some Money $$$

No i ment the Stock air shocks draining them and refilling with heavier oil i was talking about with Glider. i Also plan to do the forks when it warms up

Most riders come here to save money BUD wants us to spend his

COOL !! Hey Bud -- I'll take 1 of these and 3 of those with 6 of them and take my UC and make a trike out of it with a baker six speed and make sure I get a ---- UH !? WHAT ??? OH -- Sorry You meant to spend the money on YOUR bike not spend your money on ours!!! :small3d007: hahaha!!!!! :newsmile079: Good luck with your venture bro !!!! :D

My guess would be 1/8". Would be cool if you posted results of the oil change,I would probably try it on my bike. My dislike of the stock shocks is the rebound,would be nice if that were adjustable.

Anyone got a ideal of what size the Air line is to the Shocks?

Bud,if you plan on riding in cold weather use the macro line they use on paintall guns,it remains more flexible in different temperatures

My guess would be 1/8". Would be cool if you posted results of the oil change,I would probably try it on my bike. My dislike of the stock shocks is the rebound,would be nice if that were adjustable.

Ive put together what all i need to change the oil in them i think that past few days .. i will try to change it this weekend but i wont get to ride for awhile yet.. i couldnt even get out the driveway right now

Ive put together what all i need to change the oil in them i think that past few days .. i will try to change it this weekend but i wont get to ride for awhile yet.. i couldnt even get out the driveway right now

Yeah I can imagine the white stuff is pretty deep.I'm a truck driver and I was stuck in Richmond In. last Wed. in the storm that blew through then. Wasn't as bad as what Ky and Tn got though.At any rate keep us posted on the oil change,thnx.

HOGROTTEN.

Back