free website stats program Help Me Please....:) | Harley Davidson Forums

Help Me Please....:)

Joyflyin

Experienced Member
Staff member
I'm trying to find a Time Warner cable system in Florida. If you live in FL, and have Time Warner, could you please let me know. They used to have a lot of systems there, but with the swap-a-roni they did with Comcast a few years back when TW & Comcast was splitting up the former Adelphia areas, I am having a hard time finding a Time Warner system in Florida.

BTW, the further south, the better. :s

Thanks all!

After looking through there mergers and acquistions it would appear that the last TW in the St Augustine area was acquired by ComCast. It would appear that TW has operational broadcast rights in 28 states and as far as I can determine Fl is not one of them.

Yeah Don, that was what I was thinking. Just wanted to verify that because they had some areas listed on the internal website, but I could not find anything in reality.

Thanks!

I just went to the Time Warner state search mode and Florida was not on the list.
WAP.gif

Thanks all, I just wanted to confirm. Not to say that I could sometimes overlook the obvious, but sometimes I just can't see the forest for the trees. :D I will now move to plan B. :s

I'm trying to find a Time Warner cable system in Florida. If you live in FL, and have Time Warner, could you please let me know. They used to have a lot of systems there, but with the swap-a-roni they did with Comcast a few years back when TW & Comcast was splitting up the former Adelphia areas, I am having a hard time finding a Time Warner system in Florida.

BTW, the further south, the better. :s

Thanks all!

Joy, Comcast has a lock here in Florida, tho the service has improved, it still has its problems:s

Jack, I don't know of any cable company that doesn't have its share of problems. :s

Still trying to weigh out all of the options, but after the fall of Adelphia, TWC & Comcast traded a bunch of properties and it appears that they let go of all of FL. We still have Hawaii however, hmmmm.....:33::33::33:

Jack, I don't know of any cable company that doesn't have its share of problems. :s

Still trying to weigh out all of the options, but after the fall of Adelphia, TWC & Comcast traded a bunch of properties and it appears that they let go of all of FL. We still have Hawaii however, hmmmm.....:33::33::33:

:s It aint all that bad, come on down:s

In our area (central Florida) TW sold out (or franchised out whatever) to Brighthouse Networks. Their headquarters is in Auburndale.

Back