free website stats program Help locating parts | Harley Davidson Forums

Help locating parts

Hi Im pretty new to this world but going at it wide open! I am looking for some replacement or used trim that goes along the sides of the rear fender behind the side bags. mine is pitted and rusted pretty good. The rest of the bike cleans up great except for this. Dont know what u would call it specifically. But if diff yrs will fit and who can supply would be appreciated much. Or should I just wait till Daytona swap meet during Bike week there.

Hi Im pretty new to this world but going at it wide open! I am looking for some replacement or used trim that goes along the sides of the rear fender behind the side bags. mine is pitted and rusted pretty good. The rest of the bike cleans up great except for this. Dont know what u would call it specifically. But if diff yrs will fit and who can supply would be appreciated much. Or should I just wait till Daytona swap meet during Bike week there.

Do you mean the fender struts? Check J P catalog or Dennis Kirk catalog

Motorcycles Parts & Accessories

DennisKirk - Motorcycle, Harley-Davidson, ATV, Dirt Bike, Snowmobile, PWC / Watercraft Parts, Apparel, and Accessories

yes those are the ones which run down top of fender right? I also need the covers that go down back of fender that my bags mount to or are these them.

rechromed or powder coated... hmmm That is prob what will look into. If the cost is good enuf was just hoping they were available easier.

yes those are the ones which run down top of fender right? I also need the covers that go down back of fender that my bags mount to or are these them.

Which part in the picture?
Ronnie's Harley-Davidson's 1996Harley-Davidson® Motorcycle FLHTC ELECTRA® GLIDE CLASSIC (DJ) Parts Image

Also here's alink in case this diagram doesn't have what you need.
Ronnie's Harley-Davidson's 1996 Harley-Davidson® Motorcycle FLHTC ELECTRA® GLIDE CLASSIC (DJ) Parts Finder

Once you figure it out, there is a parts surplus store in Portland OR that has a ton of stuff. Latus Harley. Might try them, they ship too

Ok what Im looking for are the chrome pieces that go down the back of the fender that the rear of the bags mount to.... and the uppers I ordered a set today for those. Thanks for the replys so far

Back