free website stats program Help identifying petcock | Harley Davidson Forums

Help identifying petcock

Nilla

I'm working on a friends sporty, this thing doesn't even come close to stopping the flow of fuel when switched to the off position. I'm trying to identify it and get a rebuild kit. It is a non-vacuum petcock. Thanks!

The bike is a 1996 Sporty, but it's got a 89-91 carb on it, I have no idea what else may have been changed, including this petcock. I'd post a pic, but I don't have 5 posts so this is a huge shot in the dark. I can tell that it's definetely not a Pingel. Could maybe be a drag specialties, or even stock. No idea.

It would probably be better to replace it. They can be had for under $30.00. Or if you want you can spend $100 or more depending on what you get.

I'm working on a friends sporty, this thing doesn't even come close to stopping the flow of fuel when switched to the off position. I'm trying to identify it and get a rebuild kit. It is a non-vacuum petcock. Thanks!

The bike is a 1996 Sporty, but it's got a 89-91 carb on it, I have no idea what else may have been changed, including this petcock. I'd post a pic, but I don't have 5 posts so this is a huge shot in the dark. I can tell that it's definetely not a Pingel. Could maybe be a drag specialties, or even stock. No idea.

Pingel Fuel Valves If you want the best:s Welcome to The Forum

I've got Pingel's on a few other bikes, way too spendy for the guy I'm working on it for. Who makes the $30 ones?

Back