free website stats program Help! I want a Street Glide and she wants an Electraglide Classic | Harley Davidson Forums

Help! I want a Street Glide and she wants an Electraglide Classic

IMHO:Get an Ultra. I have two freinds that went through this same thing. About $400 gets you all the hardware you need to remove the trunk to obtain your goal. Best of both worlds and you will not have one like all else. You will need lots more than $400 to go from a Street Glide up. Good luck. If she's not happy, your not happy! I love my Ultra. Should have did a long time ago.:D

IMHO:Get an Ultra. I have two freinds that went through this same thing. About $400 gets you all the hardware you need to remove the trunk to obtain your goal. Best of both worlds and you will not have one like all else. You will need lots more than $400 to go from a Street Glide up. Good luck. If she's not happy, your not happy! I love my Ultra. Should have did a long time ago.:D

Gotta agree here with walleye and if you can swing it!!! NOTHING wrong with the 2 scoots your looking at now ---- BUT !!!!!!!

Get the Utra!!!!!!!!!! It's the best Bike I've ever had by a long shot. Besides a lot of women don't want any bike you should be happy!!

Back