free website stats program Help for 03' touring EFI fuel supply line fitting leaking | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Help for 03' touring EFI fuel supply line fitting leaking

Dear Brothers,
I finally had my problem solved with a little oring replacement on the upper part fitting.
I can finally restart my engine and running again during Chinese New Year. Thanks so much for the Help. I had purchased many Orings from the shop here. If anyone of you need it, I am more than willing to ship it to you.

Hill

Congratulations tingyuantw, glad that's all it was and you're up again.
Happy New Year!
:cheers

Dear Brothers,
I finally had my problem solved with a little oring replacement on the upper part fitting.
I can finally restart my engine and running again during Chinese New Year. Thanks so much for the Help. I had purchased many Orings from the shop here. If anyone of you need it, I am more than willing to ship it to you.

Hill

Glad to see you got the problem solved...wouldn't want you being part of the Chinese New Year fireworks...:s

Ride on!

The "O" ring in the female connector is the problem. P/N 11273 for replacement "O"ring. You will have to use a shop mirror and a pick to get the old one out. It is tricky to get the new one in, I used a very small screw driver to ease it in place. ( also needed a good light}. This in much easier than dumping the tank and pulling the fuel pump to change the line. I found this fix on fixya.com and just got through fixing mine on 2012 FXDC w/18K miles. Had taken the tank off twice while installing R/G fairing and fitting started leaking.

Back