free website stats program HELP! Engine bobble between 1300-1800 rpm. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

HELP! Engine bobble between 1300-1800 rpm.

First off...thank you to all of you that are giving me advice on this. I was able to try a few of these things, but then I had to make a run to Las Vegas. As soon as I get homie will definately check the voltage and finish looking at the power commander. I know Kenny from dynojet pretty well and he would also like to make a few adjustments in it as well. I should be home by Tuesday and then I will post again. Also I need to find out how to post pics on here if anybody has some quick instruction on that.
WAP.gif

Click "post reply" and just below the "submit reply" button you will see "additional options" in that there is "manage attachments" click browse and find your picture on your computer and click "ok" and then click "upload". Picture needs to 800X6oo to upload, so you may need to resize the pic first. Then submit reply.

Click "post reply" and just below the "submit reply" button you will see "additional options" in that there is "manage attachments" click browse and find your picture on your computer and click "ok" and then click "upload". Picture needs to 800X6oo to upload, so you may need to resize the pic first. Then submit reply.

Thank You.
WAP.gif

Hello everyone. WOW...it has been a crazy couple of weeks. so after changing out almost all of the electrical trying to chase down this stupid issue he is what i came up with...it was running too rich! The guys from Dynojet, who are IMHO awesome, we tried a different map for a somewhat similar built bike (Tuned in colorado) and magically everything smoothed out. I wouldn't say it is perfect but it feels pretty good. On that note I have also decided to save up for the auto tune kit which would have saved me countless hours of frustration. Thanks again for everyone's help. I will get some pics up on here soon.

Bryan

Back