free website stats program Helmet Lock | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Helmet Lock

Yep, Short of cutting the lock or the helmet strap, it's pretty secure with the HD helmet lock. Most "non" bikers up here wouldn't even think of touching a Harley or anything belonging to the rider. (cuz 99% think all Harley riders are outlaws/1%rs! LOL*) and Most bikers out of loyalty wont take your stuff. (Of course theres always the exception to the rule)

*Funny the looks people give when they find out how much charity work my HOG chapter does, and how many 10's of thousands of dollars we donate to charities that benifit children.

I've been using a cable-style gun lock. Because I've got the fairing mirrors, the cable fits right through the hole where the mirror is normally mounted, and the helmet D-ring. The cable is plastic-coated so it won't scratch the chrome or finish.

Since I wear only the best of helmets ($30. @Royal Distributing) I set it on the mirror and don't worry about it.:s

Since I wear only the best of helmets ($30. @Royal Distributing) I set it on the mirror and don't worry about it.:s

Nothing wrong with the "best of helmets" although the local constable may frown if not DOT approved here in the States...:newsmile034:

Back