free website stats program Hells Canyon Motorcycle Rally | Harley Davidson Forums

Hells Canyon Motorcycle Rally

doc_63

Hells Canyon Motorcycle Rally Welcome

I would like to invite all of you to our part of the world. Paula and I attended this rally last year and had a blast. The country into Hells Canyon is breathtaking and that is just one of the beautiful rides you can take from Baker City Oregon. We will be going again this year and encourage anyone that has never seen this part of Oregon to highly consider joining us. The people of Baker City are special people. They open up their homes and yards for tents and the Highschool allows camping on the field and opens the showers too. We have reservations at a motel but they are probably all full.

We'll see you there.

Russ

Can't make any promises but it sounds fantastic! I'd love to join you sometime for this event.

We'll see you there. It'll be our first HCMR. Went to both Bronze Ride's.
Had a great time.

We'll see you there. It'll be our first HCMR. Went to both Bronze Ride's.
Had a great time.

Hey there twoup...where about in SE Washington are you? I cant be too far away. I cover that entire area for the company I work for. I'm in Hermiston, OR.

Hey there twoup...where about in SE Washington are you? I cant be too far away. I cover that entire area for the company I work for. I'm in Hermiston, OR.

Lewiston/Clarkston area. Give a holler when you're in town.

doc realy enjoyed the slide show wish i lived in america:( looks like a nice friendly rally

Back