hells angels built bike? true or not

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by 73ironhead, Sep 20, 2007.

1. 73ironhead

73ironhead Member

I just bought this 1973 harley custom rigid chopper in rochester,new york,I was told it was built for a guy in the hells angels,I was just wondering if anyone from the area recognizes this bike and can give me some history,thanks
    please go to the following link for my website to see pics of the bike,I have not figured out how to resize my pics to fit this forum,thanks

http://chrisjohnson273.tripod.com

Last edited: Sep 20, 2007
  2. 73ironhead

73ironhead Member

thanks,I am just trying to get a little history on my new ride

3. 73ironhead

73ironhead Member

that would truly be a bad day!

4. Not Very PC

Not Very PC R.I.P

Take the title down to your local DMV and pay the "nice person" behind the counter $25 for a title history.

After that it's up to you if you want to track down any previous owners.

Other than that there's really no way to tell much, other then it looks like a slick sled regardless of who owned or built it.

Even if it was owned by a member it could have been built by a citizen or owned by a citizen and built by member.

Tracking down any bikes history is tough work and a custom build is triple that.

5. 73ironhead

73ironhead Member

I really dont care if it was built for a member,i really was trying to track down the builder

6. Speed

Speed Site Tech Administrator

Hi 73ironhead,more bigger pictures more better,you dont need to resized them,just follow this instruction and your pictures will resized automatically.

7. ponyexpress

ponyexpress Member

It looks like the bike that Mike Tyson posed on. Wish I could find that picture.

8. 73ironhead

73ironhead Member

that would be cool if it was

9. hops

hops New Member

I seem to remember that they did makes some bikes back years ago. I think that there was an article about them in Easyriders. Been reading Easyriders off and on since about 1980, so I can't really narrow it down for you. You may be able to send them an email or letter and they could tell you more. If I find anything I'll post it.

10. hops

hops New Member

Another place you can try for info is Bandit's bikernet, do a search for it. Bandit use to work at Easyridees back in the day probably when that article came out. I just checked his site and he has a contact at the bottom of the page.