free website stats program Hello :) | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello :)

AliKatt31

Hello all. My name is Ali and last year I bought my first HD. Her name is Lillith and she's a 2014 883 Iron. Love her to pieces lol. This year i'm looking into doing some customization to make her not just like every one elses. So...I came here to see what you all were talking about and maybe to get talking to some people who know what in the world they are doing! :D

:wce From the Rocky Mountains. Adding bling can add up pretty fast and the sky's the limit as far as accessories, doing it in stages seems to not hurt as bad. Keep in mind when you decide to sell you'll never get your investment back out. Sounds like you'll have it for a while so shop around for the best price's as they do vary.

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Go ahead, stop by the Harley shop and get a project started. Jeff is right, you can't get your money back on a trade in but then it's really hard to let go of a sportster. I know everytime I take it out I come back with a smile!!

Welcome from North TX. Plenty of options out there. Go slow, look around, think about what you want to do before making that purchase. Enjoy that scooter and the making it "yours". :D

Back