free website stats program Hello! | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello!

Hello all! Just got my first bike ever... My uncles 1984 FXRP. 4th out of 5 prototypes I'm told. This is the first Harley Davidson I saw as a kid and felt some day I too would have a Harley of my own! When I was 7, summer of '84, my uncle rode up on this bike. He gave all us kids a ride around the neighborhood on it. Every time he showed up it was a big deal. He's been all over the country on it to places like Sturgis (7 times) and the grand canyon from here in Oregon. He owned a car but very rarely drove it. I wouldn't be surprised if there are 350k miles or more on this bike!
I've always wanted a Harley because of my uncle. Because of circumstances that be this bike has sat for 6 years. I bought it from him and it now sits in my garage awaiting a new life of carrying someone down the road on new adventures or just a few blocks to get a greasy burger and fries! ...but first... I got to get her running! Can't wait to start working on her and getting her back on the road. Thanks for reading!

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

:good
Welcome from Pittsburgh, Pa.

Good for you with resurrecting the FXRP..

Back