free website stats program Hello | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello

iron_ty

New to the site, & new to Harleys... bought a 2011 883 Iron (my 1st Harley) on the 2nd of july. So far I love it! But I have questions. I ordered V&H black shortshots from Dennis Kirk for it, also bought the screamin eagle stage 1 air cleaner kit from the dealer I bought the bike from. I checked on the price to have dealer install them they want $510 bucks?? they claim 4.5hrs labor & another $150 for stage one download? That wont fly, no doubt I can install the pipes myself, but do I need the download? will it hurt the bike to run the pipes & breather without it? like a lean fuel mixture situation? Any help or experience appreciated.........

Welcome from Mississippi. I would repost your questions in another section of the forum if you don't get an answer here. These folks on this forum have tons of good advice. My only thing to say is that if something happens to the bike and you've added everything on, the warranty may be in jeopardy. You know how they are.

The best info on the web hands down. You will learn so much about your bike and never look any where else to find it. The people are great here! Welcome aboard and stay safe! A welcome from Kentucky......:s

Back