free website stats program Hello to all | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello to all

Biffy08

Great web site for speaking with others with same interests. Also looking forward to learning some things. My wife and I just traded in our 2 bikes for a "couch on 2 wheels". 2008 FLHTC. Haven't yet put a 1000 miles but should be able to just before winter sets in in southern NJ. I had a 97 Road King that was very sound but needed a little tlc. Her's was a 2002 Low Rider. I hope she doesn't totally get used to me carting her around and decides to ride again someday. Anyway, thanks for the welcome and all, keep up the great and interesting topics!:tounge :s :)

Great web site for speaking with others with same interests. Also looking forward to learning some things. My wife and I just traded in our 2 bikes for a "couch on 2 wheels". 2008 FLHTC. Haven't yet put a 1000 miles but should be able to just before winter sets in in southern NJ. I had a 97 Road King that was very sound but needed a little tlc. Her's was a 2002 Low Rider. I hope she doesn't totally get used to me carting her around and decides to ride again someday. Anyway, thanks for the welcome and all, keep up the great and interesting topics!:tounge :s :)

Welcome to the forum! Why do you think you have to cart her around, maybe she is thinking the same thing! LOL:s

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Back